We have a special interest in the complex structure of the back and understand the discomfort and frustrations due to the restrictions back pain can cause.
- Office work – from activities such as typing and clerical duties
- Process work – from activities such as assembly line and packing
- Piecework – from activities such as sewing
- Manual work – from activities such as bricklaying and carpentry.
- Athletes – from the demand of constant training and competition
There are a number of causes for shoulder and arm pain such as damage to muscles and tendons surrounding the shoulder joint, and overuse or repetitive strain. One of our physiotherapists can assess you and identify its likely cause and recommend the right treatment pathway.
By far the most common cause of the mobility related problems we see in clients is due to a simple alignment issue resulting in the joint moving in an unnatural direction. Our physiotherapists can diagnose and provide treatment methods to help address restricted mobility.
Repetitive movements and overuse of your muscles can lead to muscle weakness. If you feel you have an overuse injury, read on to learn more about the causes, symptoms and treatment options available to you at our clinic.
Limb numbness, tingling or lack of sensation is often attributable to pressure on the nerves. We conduct thorough consultations to identify the cause. If your condition is due to a pinched nerve, we have a number techniques that will help provide a release.